Monday, January 18, 2010

EMAIL #1 to Mary

From: S
Date: Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 2:44 AM
Subject: RE: Tell me many kind words dear.
To: xxxx@gmail.com


Dear Mary,
Thank you for your intriguing email entitled: Tell me many kind words dear

Firstly, I like how you call me 'dear'. It makes me feel like Bambi. Like a young doe prancing through a lush green forrest. Have you ever seen that movie? It's pretty good. Better than Snow White if you ask me. Do you have deer in Russian? I hope you do, if not that will be the first thing I show you when you come to America.

So, I have many kind words for you. Did you just want singular kind words? Or kind words that make up a sentence? I guess i'll just do single words for starters:

KIND WORDS (SINGULAR)
Inspiring
lovely
special
beautiful
unassuming

Are those enough kind words? I hope so. I wasn't sure what your idea of 'many' was.

Your dream is to live abroad, huh? That's exciting. It's good to dream. Tell me all your dreams?

In your email you ask: 'Can we get started?'
Of course we can Mary. But get started with what? Today I started the crossword in New York Magazine, perhaps you can help me finish it? If you would prefer to start something together we can, I just thought that since I have already started this, you could just help me finish it:
Clue: Harrier, for one. (6 letters)

Ok, I must go now Mary, but i look forward to you reply. I think this could be the start of something amazing!!!

Yours sincerely
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment