Monday, January 18, 2010

REPLY FROM MARY #1


To: S
From: Mary
Date: 01/18/2010 04:33PM
Subject: Re: RE: Tell me many kind words dear.

Hi my new friend
I glad that you have decided to reply, I see it is very short letter.
It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter. I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.

The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so andI would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends. I do not want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here, because of crisis I have lost, and I can not find now good work it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my plans.

I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my life with good man because I'm also full of love and tenderness, I know thatI am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life!

I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures andwant to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!

I write to you with my new mailbox xxxx@yahoo.com, please write letters now only on this mailbox.I will wait your next letter.
Kiss you, Mary (this is my name)!

No comments:

Post a Comment