Tuesday, January 19, 2010

REPLY FROM MARY/NATALIYA #4


To: S
From: Mary
Date: 01/19/2010 07:12PM
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Tell me many kind words dear.


Hello my lovly angel,

I still wiaitng for my travel documents to Moscow. It lonely waiting to be with you.
I likes gettings your many emails a day They are being special to me and my mother. She is happy I soon to find all the love and give her baby.
My gentle kitten I ask favor of you please.I have only about 150 dollars that I expected to take with me for the first time and plus 200$ my mother give me so if you will help me with 950$ I will have enough to buy tickets and have some extra money for travel needs. I know it big sum of money ,but please you trying to help me and I make promise to return you money back after my first salaryI will cross my fingers hoping for your help because I want to meet you so much!!!!! I will be waiting for your answer!!!I

You are not liking my name? It’s ruassian name. I wish very much to make you happy So I choose new names I pick star names. Nataliya and Svetlana. My best friend she is names Nataliya. We growing up in same street and Play many game. She help always feed my mother canary many times.

As I to you have already told for the Russian girl the main thing it is a family, I very much I wish to have children, to me 27 years and I reflect on the happy. To family where the children's laughter, the house in which I will be constantly audible I will be the good mistress and the true wife.

I wish to bring up Worthy children, it is my dream. You trust in love at first sight! My angel, today the dream in which I has dreamt me went down on a gangway From the plane and you waited for me with a huge bouquet of red roses, then we with You walked in park and a fur-tree ice-cream, and in the evening you have invited me in Where we have spent restaurant wonderful evening, we very long talked and Have found much in common.
You have invited me to slow dance, and you Are magnificent, you tenderly whispered me gentle words. It was Unforgettably.

All the day long this dream did not leave at me a head, I not Could concentrate on work, even my colleagues have noticed that with me Something not so, they spoke that today I looked very happy, It seemed to them that I flied somewhere in clouds.

I look forward to hearing from you with VERY VERY VERY BIG impatience!

Kiss you,

Nataliya (my new name!)

p.s.
I send more picture of me. i ware hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment