Monday, January 18, 2010

REPLY FROM MARY #2


To: S
From: Mary
Date: 01/18/2010 06:56PM
Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Tell me many kind words dear.

Hello my dear, thank you for your answer!

At first I think I have to say that I am new in internet and I have only good intentions. you should know that I am not very good writer in english, please be patient to read my messages and see many mistakes.

I answers your questions now. What is bird of prey? I likes to many birds. My mother has canary in yellow. When I was little girl I was feeding it all the times. I put another photos of me with message.

I think I should tell you about me, my interests, tastes and hobbies.

I am 25 years old, my birthday is December, 25, 1983. I so much do not want to get older, when I can see old women I amgetting crazy to think that it is my future . am about 172 cm tall (5.6) and my weight is about 52 kg. I've been told I look well enough,and I think that all women have own beaty.

I have one youngest sisters and it is great problem for us because we have only two rooms flat. I want to live with you. We can have many fun times. What do you say?

I think it is possible that I meat my real love. I want to love and to be loved I want to build our own happiness, only me and my man there. I do not smoke, I tried to smoke when I was younger.

I may have a glass of red dry vine, sometimes it helps to relax. I try to take care of my body and face. I know it is all I have. My soul may have any itnterst for you later, I thinkso.

Please tell me more about you, your tastes, likes and dislikes .also I have a few impotant questions do you like strong drinks too much? can you be very drunk? very ofthen? can you be rude with women? Well, I have to stop or I will write without ending.

Kiss you! see you later.

In my next e-mail I will write you more things about myself and more details about my trip and work.

I will miss you, your Mary

P.S. Send me your pictures, please. To me like to see your photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment