Monday, January 18, 2010

EMAIL #2 TO MARY

To: Mary
From: S
Date: 01/18/2010 05:09PM
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Tell me many kind words dear.


Dear Mary,

Thank you for your anything but tardy reply.

I am very excited to hear that you are 'full of plans and different dreams', but here's the thing, if you and I are are to become true penpals then you must answer my questions. This is a 'give and take' relationship, and right now, I just feel as if you are 'taking'. Perhaps it is a Russian thing, I dunno.

Thank you for your photo though. You say your are 'no Hollywood Princess', but I beg to differ. Clearly, you are too hard on yourself. Are you comparing yourself to the likes of Angelina Jolie? Then you are right, you are no 'Hollywood Princess'. Perhaps you should compare yourself to Renee Zellweger. Or Mickey Rourke. Anyway, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but that photo didn't seem real. I insist you send another. Try not to make the next photo too 'posey-posey'. Know what I mean?

Also, you weren't much help with the crossword. If you didn't know the answer you should have just said so. There was no need to ignore it completely. But we can work on that. We're only just getting to know each other, so i'll let it slip this time.

Do you like falconry? There's nothing more majestic than a bird of prey as far as i'm concerned. What's your favorite bird of prey, Mary? Let's compare.

Ok, that's all for now. Write back soon Mary.
(and don't put 'kiss you' in your next email, it's awkward. I hardly know you. A simple 'from' will do)

s (This my name too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment